Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



I became interested in Kiehl's Midnight Recover Concentrate after I saw it in a magazine. Emmy Rossum was sharing her favorite products, and this was one of them. She said she wakes up every morning a little brighter because of this oil. Now, I've always noticed Emmy's perfect porcelain skin, so when she offers to share her skincare secrets, I am not one to turn away.

I tried it and I fell in love. Noted, my face looked a little greasy after putting it on, but it's nighttime so who cares? Woke up in the morning feeling like P Diddy. Skin was brighter, softer, and did not look greasy at all. My skin must have soaked it all up. Very mysterious stuff. Highly recommended.

How to use: I use a couple drops around my eyes and cheek bones because these areas start to wrinkle first. Saves me a step, and it works wonderfully. Then I use a couple more drops for the rest of my face. and neck.







No comments:

Post a Comment