Thursday, May 21, 2015

Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick

Hello Everyone~ 


Today I'm finally trying out the long-awaited LG Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick!!! This stick was sold out for months! Of course, being the product junkie that I am, I had to find out WHY! 
I checked W2Beauty a few weeks ago, and luckily they had a few in stock :)  Now they are fully-stocked on Amazon too, if you wna check that out after the review.



First Impression: 

Beautiful Packaging. Lovely box, cute blush-pink tube for the cleansing stuck. This cleansing stick smells DIVINE. Well, actually it just smells like fresh roses, but I love the smell of fresh roses, so it smells fantastic to me. 

First Use: 

I showered first (right after taking all those photos), and I used my Philosophy Purity Cleanser in the shower, because I didn't trust this stick to take off eye make-up. I thought this was just going to be a fancy version of those oil cleansers, except in a balm version. However, I was delightfully surprised to find that this was not the case. After stepping out of the shower, I still had some leftover smudges of eyeliner under my eyes, so I decided to put this stick to the test. After wetting my face, I swiped it over my slightly-tight-from-cleansing skin, and it went on soooooo smoooooooth, like buttah. My face smelled like a field of roses. I started rubbing in the buttery trace, and to my surprise, it started FOAMING! It was not a small amount of foam either, it actually lathered better than some soaps! The impressive part was that my face did not feel dry after. It felt well-balanced, compared to how it felt after I stepped out of the shower. 

This Miracle Rose Cleansing stick is so fun to use! I also feel good using it because it is made from over 90% natural ingredients, including fermented damask rose extract. It's hypoallergenic, and doesn't leave any residue :)  

 For me, this one is definitely a keeper. I love it. Also I can bring it traveling and I don't have to worry about any messy spills- MAJOR PLUS!! Tomorrow night I will try to remove all my makeup with only this stick, so keep you all posted!! Fingers crossed it will work perfectly and get rid of all my makeup with one go :D I have faith in you Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick! 



Updates to come tomorrow!

Xoxo, 

Rosanna 


*****Update****

5/21/15
I washed my face with only the Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick tonight, and it worked really well! It took off all my mascara, just as well as my Purity face wash by Philosophy. VERY pleased :)  I just found the best face wash to pack for traveling!!  (^_^) Y

1 comment:

  1. nice :) i bought this right after reading your review! i looove rose.

    ReplyDelete